Royal Enfield Classic 350 or Royal Enfield Himalayan. Better for long trips?
Royal Enfield Classic 350 -:
Classic 350 is one of the most demanding bikes among’s the youth, not only males but females are also loving the unbeatable quality ride of Royal Enfield. The conundrum in chrome is the spic and span Royal Enfield Classic 350 Chrome BS6 which interestingly gets a shut circle fuel infusion framework, and is one of the many “unique” Royal Enfield variations.. Directly from the adjusted headlamp to the mark molded tank and surprisingly the seat and the instruments, everything is indistinguishable or takes after the past works of art. Imperial Enfield has now centered their endeavors around ‘Satan in the detail’ and their endeavors appear to have paid off. Weld creases are neater, the joints fit better and the switchgear has that exceptional feel that Royal Enfields urgently required. The chrome variation that we have on audit gets hand-painted tank embellishments and is out and out incredible.
Specifications of Classic 350-:
- Classic 350 comes with dual-channel ABS (Anti-lock braking system), which makes ride much safer.
- It contains a fuel tank of total 16L (13.5 + 2.5L reserve)
- Company Claims the mileage of 37 Km/L
- Wheel size of Classic 350 is 19 inches where, In Front Tyre company provide 90/90 – 19 while in rear 110/90 – 18.
- There are 2 option of Alloy Wheels or Spoke Wheels, customer can decide according to their preference.
- Classic 350 have single cylinder 346cc engine having Max-Power of 19.1 bhp @ 5250 rpm and Max-Torque of 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm.
- Ex-Showroom price of Classic 350 varies from Rs. 1.70L to Rs. 1.98L
Royal Enfield Himalayan-:
Himalayan is the first of its sort dual sport bike in India made by any Indian organization ,so there is no compitetion at present which will be an or more point for Royal Enfield . Royal Enfield required 5 years to make,test and dispatch this bike. Enfield has been extremist for the advancement of this 411cc, SOHC, Single-chamber motor that is fit for creating a greatest force of 24.5bhp at 6,000rpm and a pinnacle force of 32Nm at 4,000rpm – 4,500rpm. Royal Enfield “Himalayan” a reason constructed bike for off-road guaranteed by the company. The bike was first accessible in March 2016. Royal Enfield assemble this bike in India itself which helps in maintaining price of this 400cc Adventure bike.
Specifications of Himalayan-:
- Himalayan comes with single cylinder 411cc engine
- The 411cc engine produce Max-Torque of 32 Nm @ 4,500 rpm and Max-Power of 24.3 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
- According to companies claim mileage of Himalayan is around 36km/l
- Max speed of Himalayan can go upto 145 Km/h
- Ex-showroom price of Himalayan varies from Rs. 1.90L to Rs. 2.10L.